6:28 PM

Yay for weekends


I reiterate - Yay for weekends! We had a good one. Friday we went up to mom and dad's after work. Saturday we made potato blocks and stamped up a storm. I brought a bunch of prints back to scan for cards, backgrounds etc. Should be good for the new store... Saturday night was the homeschool play (Heather was in it!). It was hilarious and the acting was great! Sunday afternoon Silas and Adam got out acrylics and we all did a few color studies, which was really fun. Art rocks! I'm not as good as I might wish, but I imagine that most artists feel that to some degree. Anyway, enough mundane details.
I believe I have pretty much finished the branding for Maddox Studios. I have settled on 3 black and white pics and 3 color. Also a basic image for logo purposes. Here's a question - if I customize a basic shape from photoshop with color and text is it violating any laws to use it as part of my branding?
For those of you who may not know, the picture on the left is my lovely daughter Jasmine. This pic was taken a few months ago, when she was my jewelry model for an afternoon. Isn't she a doll? I must say I'm mighty proud of my cutie... Well that's it for tonight. It's time to change my etsy favorites. Scroll down and check them out!

0 comments: