7:52 PM

That time of year...

Well ladies and gents, it's that time of year again - graduation. I'm off to Indiana for the weekend. My two wonderful cousins (and of course best friends) are both graduating college. Yay! I get to see lots of people I haven't seen since our wedding, and show off our adorable little girl. Unfortunately Adam has to stay home and work. We will miss him, but at least there will be lots going on.
As to a 5-6 hour car ride with a 15 mo. old, that I am not so much looking forward to. Sigh. Well it's off to bed so I can get up and pack. Congrats to anyone else out there graduating! Back on monday...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Graduations are fun... I am anxiously awaiting my kids graduations. One next year, one the year after and one the year after that! Whew!! That's right. I have three kiddo's in college.