5:31 PM

I Heart Photography!


We finally got a sunny day! So rare for spring in Ohio. Consequently I got to do some more work on my product photos. Adam watched Jasmine for me while I dragged a box of jewelry, glassware and fabric out to the deck. The results were the best I've had so far! (It was fun too :)
On another subject, we took Jazzy to the playground today. It was the first time she's been since she could actually enjoy it. She was quite enchanted with the swings and also the slide. We determined that she will probably grow up to be a food critic since she went around tasting all the rocks she could find. One star will be equal to dirt and rocks, two stars equal worms etc. . .
Back to art. Adam recently started his first online comic, ReTale. The strip has been in his head for a long time but has been transferred to paper more recently. You can check it out at www.adambeutel.blogspot.com. I think it's pretty neat, but then I am somewhat biased. :)
Just one last note and I'll stop rambling. At the bottom of my blog you'll find a compilation of some favorites from fellow etsy sellers. I will be changing the featured items once a week, so please check out some of their work! Thanks for reading. I will update more often in the future, but for now I'm off to promote my store.

0 comments: