8:47 PM

We're BACK!

Hello all! We're home :)
Vacation was great! Very hot, but the water was great and the snorkeling was fun. Jasmine was a real trooper. She fell totally in love with the ocean and only slept when it was dark! lol. She did great in the car as well - 3 days down and 2 days back up.

I brought back some fun pictures which I will be posting in the next few days. The one on the left is my little bro as "Peter the Barbarian." I now have a facebook account (Erin Beutel) so you can check that as I will be planning to add more vacation photos there as well.

I am very tired so I will leave you with a few pictures of lovely florida!


8 comments:

Monkeybuns said...

What great photos! I really love the second one.

LazyTcrochet said...

Welcome back. Gorgeous pix thanks for sharing!

Victoria said...

Lovely photos, looks like a wonderful vacation!

Bee said...

Hi~thanks for visiting my blog:) Welcome back from vacation, my husband and I love Floridia!

Patti said...

What a lovely trip and gorgeous photos!

Crystal said...

What a beautiful sunset! Sounds like a great trip.

Unknown said...

nice photos and welcome back!

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow love tour photos very telented :)