5:38 PM

New Ventures

Well, I have been embarking on several new adventures this week since we got home.

1. Wholesale. Working up wholesale price sheets and terms is a lot harder than it would seem when you've never done it before. How do I know if my prices are high or low?? I do have several places I would like to wholesale and I've been asked for a price list from someone else. YAY! I really want to do this.

2. Wedding Invitations. I LOVE designing paper goods, especially for weddings. Granted I haven't done many yet, but I enjoyed the ones I did. In the past several days I've made a few test invites which I am posting here today. The top one is my fav. so far.

3. Photo Cards. I really want to start offering photo cards in my shop. I have yet to come up with a cost effective way to have them made. I think the idea I like best, is attaching 4x6 photos to cards with a spray that will allow you to take them off to be framed, OR just in such a way that the whole card can be framed as is.
Any feedback on your preferences or opinions is always appreciated! Oh, and I will be changing my favorites at the bottom of the page, so check them out!

0 comments: