6:01 PM

Vacation

Goodbye rainy Ohio, Hellooooooo sunny Florida! It's that time of year again, vacation. Many thanks must go to my Parents for this trip, I'm sure it will be wonderful! We'll be camping in the Florida Keys for 5 days. Snorkeling, swimming, beach combing and sun tanning. I'm sure that 3 days (approx) in the car won't be quite as restful with a 15 mo. old, it will be worth it. :) I can't wait to get her on the beach-what a shock!
A note on what will be coming afterwards: Photo Notecards. I'm very excited to start offering these in my store www.maddoxstudios.etsy.com. Marketing will be kicking into high gear on our return. Hopefully I will be returning with many photos as well. Here's some photos of the state park we will be camping in for several days: http://www.floridastateparks.org/bahiahonda/Photos-Visit.cfm
Until later.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your vacation! That sounds blissful (minus the 15 month old in the car-- I have a 15 month old too... and she screams the entire way, no matter how good the bribes). Have fun and wear sunscreen!