6:46 PM

For the Love of Art

Wednesday = T-minus nine days till vacation!!! A toast to the sunny beaches of the Florida Keys.
I now have photos for sale in my store! I know it's been a while, but it's coming now. This is one of my new favs. My lovely cousin combined with a sweet color study. I'd like to work on some more like this.
One of the reasons it takes so long for me to get things posted for sale is because I keep second guessing myself. Is this photo really good enough? Would anyone actually want to buy it? Hang it on their wall? I can always find something about it that's less than perfect. I think I'm too much of a perfectionist in that arena. . .
Maybe if I can sell enough photos I'll be able to get a better camera...........................................sorry, dreamin' a little.
Peter comes home on Tuesday! YAY, I haven't seen my little bro in 6 whole months.
I'll leave you all with a question and one more new photo. The question: WHAT kind of photos would you look for/like to see???? Help me out here! That's all for now. Peace out homeys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome picture. I am not one to hang photography but I am one to buy cards with great photos. I'm not fussy as long as I like the print.

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

I think your black and white photos are particularly strong. I can't wait to see more.