6:40 PM

Photography Exercises

On Wednesday we went up to Mom and Dad's to hang out with my cousin and BF Kim. We were wandering around taking pictures and talking about how we'd like to push ourselves out of the realms we normally use for photography. The consensus was that we needed more/better people pictures. So Kim, Heather (my sis) and I decided to go down into the woods and do a photo shoot. We took a large empty frame, three scarves, a broken parasol and an umbrella. It was so much fun! The picture of me (above) was taken by Kim. Below are two of my pics: Kim with the umbrella (top), and Heather with the parasol (bottom).

2 comments:

SciFlickChick said...

That is just beautiful!

Sus said...

What a fun shoot and great pic's too!! I wish I had girlfriends here that were into doing this sort of thing.