5:54 PM

Being the Paparazzi

On Monday morning I had what my cousin Kim calls, "an ordinary adventure." I was wandering around my mother's garden with my camera when I spotted a beautiful monarch butterfly. Of course I started snapping pictures like crazy and soon my sister joined me.
It flitted around the coneflowers for 15-20 minutes, often holding very still for long periods of time! At one point Heather was gently nudging it's wings to get it to open them! (It didn't of course). Heather said we were like the butterfly paparazzi :)
Overall it was a lovely experience and I am thrilled with the great pictures we got.

Oh yeah, I got a flickr account! Check me out (haha)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26618868@N06/
Also known as "Maddox Studios" if you'd rather search for me.

1 comments:

Cathe Holden said...

Great experience documented by amazing photography. Very nice.