1:50 PM

Tulip Photo Shoot

A few days ago I was admiring the form of a dying tulip from Jasmine's birthday bouquet. It had such a beautiful simplicity of form that I decided I had to take pictures of it. I had so much fun that I had to force myself to stop b/c I was taking the same pictures over again! After playing around with them a bit (I've been experimenting with custom blends for black and white) here are a few samples.

Full color beauty.

Backlit

Purity of form

Stunning in half color

Behind the scenes

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Creative mind always give an unique creation, you have performed great creativity, these pictures are really have amazing look. you have great photography skill keep it up.

www.canvasdesign.co.uk