5:25 AM

The Reflection Series


I'm working on a new photographic series titled "Reflections." This is the first time I have compiled an actual series, so I'm pretty excited to be working on it. The photo above was taken in a puddle in front of our house a few days ago. That was really the inspiration for the project.
I have recently found an online gallery that showcases female photographers. http://www.wipnyc.org When I have a body of work compiled I hope to submit it to them. I also applied to trunkt. (www.trunkt.org) Now I just have to wait to hear back from them!
I was thrilled to be included in a treasury compiled by a fellow Interior Design Team member! The photo they used was "White Fire" shown in the post below.


1 comments:

A Blond And A Torch said...

OH wow! Your photography is so beautiful!

*Jealous Hands*